Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Teeny Tiny Update.

  • I survived camping at Langerado Music Fest. (3 nights! Woo-hoo! Story & Pics to come later)
  • I saw & heard some amazing bands during the 4 days of Langerado. Such a great experience!
  • I'm currently looking for a new job since I quit my bartending job on Feb 29th. Cross your fingers for me...this girl is BROKE! Oy. Need $$$$$$$$$$$$$$
  • My car needs a serious detailing and that's what I'm doing later today if the weather allows. (HINT-HINT to Mother Nature)
  • Fiiiiiinally hooked up the stereo system in our living room yesterday. (Whhhhy did I wait so damn long?! We've been living here almost a YEAR!) Listened to some music that I've been missing so damn much.
  • Realized on my way home from Langerado that there are some serious changes I need to make in my life. There are people I need to spend more time with and some people I'm feeling the need to distance myself from. (more on this later)

0 comments: