Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My Zune - Random Shuffle

Okay...I swear this isn't going to turn out to be a blog where I only post what list of songs my Zune decided to shuffle together...but I couldn't resist this one...it's too damn good.

  1. Vampire Weekend - Mansard Roof
  2. Snowden - Black Eyes
  3. Bottom of the Hudson - All Bottled Up
  4. T.I. - Big Shit Poppin'
  5. Cat Power - After It All
  6. Honorary Title - Far More
  7. Kate Nash - Dickhead
  8. Wilco - Impossible Germany
  9. Rilo Kiley - Silver Lining
  10. Daft Punk - Harder Better Stronger Faster
  11. Grace Potter & the Nocturnals - Apologies
  12. Sam Cooke - A Change Is Gonna Come
  13. Hot Chip - Over and Over
  14. Feist - Brandy Alexander
  15. The Virgins - Fernando Pando
  16. Tegan & Sara - Relief Next To Me
  17. MGMT - Electric Feel
  18. Brazilian Girls - Corner Store
  19. Coldplay - High Speed
  20. Flaming Lips - In The Morning of the Magicians

and for the bonus:

21. She Wants Revenge - These Things

SEE???? Sooooo good. =)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What's a "Zune"?

Ophelia Mourne said...

I love the Feist song

oh and I finally got the chance to link you! hope you like the pic :o)

geri hirsch said...

sooooooooooo good.