Tuesday, March 25, 2008

BusyBusyBusy

I have about 30 seconds to update.

Easter = lots n lots of delicious food...desserts...cocktails made of pomegranate & pear juices w/champagne...hiding and finding eggs with my little baby brothers.

Shopping = none except for having to buy khaki shorts for work (oh yes...i'm soooo in style in my khakis. heh heh...not.)

This week = training each day for 4 hours...taking tests...trying to soak it all in so that I'm 100% ready for our grand opening this weekend. I think I smell MONEY!!! $$$$$$$$ =)

Music = I think I have downloaded approx. 150+ new songs to my Zune this week. I've been trying to find a new band or two each day that I really like. So far so good. If you have any recommendations, let me know.

2 comments:

Butchie said...

Here is my recommendation:
Walter Wanderley

Scott said...

You could give us a try:
http://fit-noise.com

I'll pass you a free mp3 or two if you like :)