I just want to say that:
- I'm really happy that this election is coming to a close.
- I'm sick of getting texts from my friends/acquaintances telling me to "VOTE FOR _(enter name of candidate)_". It's annoying. I know who I want for President and no matter who you tell me you think I should vote for, it's not going to change my vote. Sorry, hombre.
- My left eye has been twitching on and off again since yesterday morning. Mostly when I'm at work too. Hmmmm... perhaps I'm getting too stressed out at work??? Maaaaaybeeeee????? Mmmmmhhhmmm...
- Still haven't won the lottery. Bah Humbug.
- Have made some fancy-shmancy purchases lately that I'm super excited about. A new chair & ottoman for my living room....some shoes...some clothes... ya know...the NECESSITIES! =) A woman can never have too many shoes, clothes, or places to sit comfortably in her home. Haaaaa!
- Seriously. Ben & Jerry's has this flavor ice cream called Dublin Mudslide. It's effin AMAZING. I have been unable to find it ANYWHERE. It's been annoying. Haven't had it in approx. a year.......UNTIL....I just found out that on Ben & Jerry's site....you can LOCATE A FLAVOR. Yes. They have a FLAVOR LOCATOR. &%$#@*^!!!!!
I could pee my jeans I'm so happy right now!!! (Okay...that was a slight exaggeration. But only SLIGHT.)