Monday, February 25, 2008

Art. Prison.

We went to a street painting festival yesterday. Holy CRAP there were some talented artists there! I'll post the pics that I took a lil bit later on tonight.

I'm a lil ticked off that Prison Break is over for this season. It had only just started January 14th and it already ended last week. Craziness, I tell ya!

Damn writers' strike. ::shaking fist at heavens::

I'm still debating on if I want to add any pics of me on here. I'm thinking that I kinda want to remain a mystery. What do you think I should do?

2 comments:

Scott said...

You could always just go halfway. You know, include only shots that don't include a full view of your face or something like that. Just an idea.

Anyhow, just dropping by for the first time :D

Bambi LaFru said...

so true.

that's probably what i'll end up doing. =)